Attention Australian Customers: due to new regulations enforced by the Australian Customs, orders of >1mW lasers units shipped to the Australia are no longer accepted. Orders that were previously accepted and unshipped will be cancelled and refunded to customers. This affects Australian orders only.
- Laser beam can be adjusted by pressing the button
- Great for pointing objects from long distance
- Visible light beam in dark area
- Power saving, compact and reliable
- Operation Voltage: 3V
- Power Supply: 2 x AAA batteries
- Wavelength: 405nm
- Max Output: 5mW
- Output Mode: Constant wave
- Storage Temperature: -10-50℃
- Operating Temperature: 0-30℃
- Size: 170 x 14mm / 6.7 x 0.6in (L x Dia.)
- The laser can be bright enough when you light it in normal temperature, so you had better not light it continually over 30 seconds
- When not using it, please take off the battery from the laser in order to avoid causing damage
- In some countries these laser pointers (especially the higher powered ones) may be illegal to own and/or use. Therefore, YOU(the customer) should accept all responsiblity and liability to determine and fulfill the requirements and limitations of use or resale of these products in accordance with your country's laws and regulations. In the event of resale, you also need to agree to incorporate this notation in the product description, so that any potential buyer can be well informed before making purchasing decision
Laser pointers are effective tools when used properly. The following considerations should be observed when using laser pointers:
- Never look directly into the laser beam.
- Never point a laser beam at a person.
- Do not aim the laser at reflective surfaces.
- Never view a laser pointer using an optical instrument, such as binocular or a microscope.
- Do not allow children to use laser pointers unless under the supervision of an adult.
Use only laser pointers meeting the following criteria:
- Labeled with FDA certification stating "DANGER: Laser Radiation" for Class 3R lasers or "CAUTION: Laser Radiation" for Class 2 pointers.
- Classified as Class 2 or 3R according to the label. Do not use Class 3b or 4 products.
- Operate at a wavelength between 630 nm and 680 nm.
- Have a maximum output less than 5 mW, the lower the better.
- 1 x 5mw 405nm Mid-open Violet Purple Blue Laser Pointer Pen
- 2 x AAA Batteries