Attention Australian Customers: due to new regulations enforced by the Australian Customs, orders of >1mW lasers units shipped to the Australia are no longer accepted. Orders that were previously accepted and unshipped will be cancelled and refunded to customers. This affects Australian orders only.
- The green dot can be seen miles away during daylight but the beam it produced is visible at night looking like an extra long lightsaber
- This green laser pen is great for astronomy use to point the stars
- This green laser pen also brings convenience to builders and architects pointing at objects on the site from a distance
- This 5mW green laser pen is 100% guaranteed to adopt latest microelectronics sturdy and economical technology
- This green laser pen with clip is made of heavy duty metal material, so it is durable for long time use
- Use it to point at any desired targets, project screens, Lectures, or video monitors, presentations, museum and tour guides, point at the stars, and construction inspection
- Simply press the button to activate the green laser pointer and it will release it to deactivate
- Metal body with rubberized finish - comfortable grip
- Clip laser pointer powered by 2 x AAA batteries (included)
- Output Mode: Constant wave
- Power Output: < 5mW
- Wave Length: 532nm
- Work Temperature:10-30℃
- Storage Temperature：﹣10-50℃
- material:Aluminium Alloys
- Size: 16 x 1.3cm / 6.29 x 0.51in (L x Dia.)
Laser pointers are effective tools when used properly. The following considerations should be observed when using laser pointers:
- Never look directly into the laser beam.
- Never point a laser beam at a person.
- Do not aim the laser at reflective surfaces.
- Never view a laser pointer using an optical instrument, such as binocular or a microscope.
- Do not allow children to use laser pointers unless under the supervision of an adult.
Use only laser pointers meeting the following criteria:
- Labeled with FDA certification stating "DANGER: Laser Radiation" for Class 3R lasers or "CAUTION: Laser Radiation" for Class 2 pointers.
- Classified as Class 2 or 3R according to the label. Do not use Class 3b or 4 products.
- Operate at a wavelength between 630 nm and 680 nm.
- Have a maximum output less than 5 mW, the lower the better.